Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
Pure Storage is looking for a Channel Account Manager to develop and manage the Reseller and Distributor relationships in EMEA
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for the recruitment, development and management of the business relationships with Reseller and Distributor partners. The successful CAM will work in tandem with Regional Sales Directors, District Managers and Account Executives to successfully develop and service all partners and prospects within their respective geography/territory. They will also collaborate with the Channel and Field Marketing team on programs and events designed to promote Pure’s product and drive revenue to Pure through partners.
- Create Strategies and lead team efforts to maximize sell-through of Pure products within Channel.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for existing partners.
- Aggressively drive partner to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Manage sales orders and provide status to partner and/or manager.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new product offerings.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Conduct contract negotiations & define and execute partner sales plans.
What You Bring To The Team
- Demonstrated experience developing Reseller and Distributor Channels.
- BA/BA degree in business, marketing or software engineering.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Passion for post-sales customer success.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.