BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
This position is responsible for managing a team of Systems Engineers in the EMEA territory and their technical selling responsibilities for major account opportunities.
- Lead a team of Senior Systems Engineers supporting the FlashBlade business.
- Participate in the creation of sales strategy and tactics and takes ownership of technical responsibilities within customer accounts with the System Engineering team.
- Assisting FlashBlade System Engineers with evaluations and benchmarks, system configurations, and system installations at customers.
- Work closely with FlashBlade Engineering, Field Chief Technology Officers and Product Management in helping to define product requirements and usability.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise on storage products, distributed storage architectures, file systems, and competitive storage offerings in the DAS, NAS and SAN product spaces.
- Oversee the Operational Execution of a geographically dispersed group of FlashBlade System Engineers in the EMEA Region.
- Creatively and collaboratively build and execute go to market programs with FlashBlade and Account Sales teams, alliance/reseller partners.
- Assist all System Engineers in teaming up with their Sales Rep to develop and grow assigned territory leveraging both reseller channels and direct customer contracts.
- Assist System Engineers to work with account System Engineers to create opportunities and penetrate customer accounts.
- Develop relationships in the region with local FlashArray Systems Engineering Leadership.
- Recruiting, hiring and performance evaluations of the Systems Engineering team.
- Work with the FlashBlade SE Director and the SE Operations Director to address operational issues, skill-set gaps, training opportunities and participation challenges among the Americas SE organization.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success & Services organization to ensure the right services (Implementation, Integration, Service Account Management, etc.) are positioned with the right customer accounts.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 5+ years of technical sales leadership experience.
- Inspirational Leadership, positive energy, optimism and vision.
- Ability to lead in an unstructured environment.
- Develop a highly functional System Engineering team.
- Go above and beyond for your team and customers.
- 8 -10 years’ minimum experience supporting the sales of enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions to a combination of large enterprise accounts and data centers.
- Thorough understanding of the architecture, design and implementations of high performance NAS storage solutions.
- Preparation and delivery of technical product and architecture presentations.
- Contribute significant portions and/or lead responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs
- Superior knowledge of current and emerging storage architectures (Flash, NVMe, NFS, SMB, S3/Object, HDFS)
- Familiarity with modern next generation applications around Data Analytics, AI/ML,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in CS, EE or other technical degree and/or equivalent experience.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.