Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has a rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
The Account Executive, Global System Integrator (GSI) Alliances is responsible for the primary oversight and strategic alignment between Pure Storage and its key GSI Partners. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of building executive level relationships at Global System Integrators, the ability to collaborate with a services partner channel to identify opportunity and create and execute plans to drive strategic growth.
What you bring to the table
- Build executive relationships with an ambassadorial mindset
- Create and execute strategic joint business and partnering plans with short and long-term outcomes
- Identify, plan and execute joint marketing campaigns with Pure Storage’s key strategic GSIs partners that are aligned with Pure Storage’s business goals and Partners’ strategic plans.
- Define and implement appropriate field programs and champion field-to-field collaboration between Pure Storage and GSI Partners
- Produce and manage business cases for Partner ecosystems in collaboration with Product Marketing and Product Management
- Ensure metrics are established and target goals set for all meaningful elements to be measured. Periodically communicate results against metric targets.
- Conduct market analysis and develop an understanding of key business issues in on-boarding additional potential Partners into the ecosystem or verticals
What you bring to the table
- 7+ years’ experience in business development or alliance management roles working with/for GSIs
- A preferred existing knowledge of Accenture, Tech Mahindra, HCL and Wipro organizations structure, drivers and goals
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and act on GTM approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills, willing to take a leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities.
- Positive, upbeat and assertive personality
- Versatility, flexibility, and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- College or University degree or equivalent required.
- Ability to travel is required.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.