Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
FlashArray Product Team
The product management team is responsible for driving the Software Roadmap for our flagship product, FlashArray. Product Managers focus on defining and driving software features and capabilities as well as being responsible for market and business analysis and product direction. The team works with cross-functional teams comprising of Engineering, CTO office, Partners, Marketing, Sales as well as Executive Staff. The Pure Storage Product Management team defines and drives the future of the all-flash array market.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define overall product and feature requirements - future product strategy with sustainable and compelling differentiation based on customer needs, competitive analysis, market and technology trends.
- Support and enable the product and solutions teams to design cloud enabled storage and compute architectures.
- Drive overall roadmap, feature tradeoffs, prioritization and requirements for enterprise-class storage array systems.
- Drive roadmap based on market, technology, business and competitive analysis.
- Field/Sales – engage key account field sales teams and channel partners. Work with team to support sales process and drive the overall customer engagement model
- Foster an active ecosystem of customers and partners.
- Responsible for competitive material development and SE/Sales support materials as well as customer presentations.
- Customer/Market Research – gather customer feedback to understand key issues/needs and trends in customer base.
- Work closely with the executive team to establish the scope and goals of the project and provide leadership for the project teams
What You Bring To The Team
- 8+ years of combined experience in a product management and product development roles
- Strategic leadership and strong business insight
- Deep, technical understanding of enterprise storage environments, deployments and use cases
- Executive presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical problem solving
- Consistent track record of developing a vision, strategy and execution plan for a product line
- Experience and a solid understanding of product life cycles, release milestones, from concept inception to product end-of-life
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to work in a rapid pace environment with multiple and shifting priorities
- Consistent record of taking ownership and driving results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, Master’s Degree a plus
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.