Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments.
FlashBlade Team at Pure
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry.
The FlashBlade team is responsible for FlashBlade and ObjectEngine products. With the FlashBlade product, we are building a scale-out all-flash file and object store, designed for the modern world. To really understand how our customers work with data, we are deeply immersed in AI, modern backup, log analytics with Splunk and Elastic, data pipeline with Kafka, cluster computing with Spark, and many more use cases. With the ObjectEngine product we are looking to modernize data protection by driving to a new architecture of F2F2C (Flash to Flash to Cloud). We are looking for a strong, driven, collaborative DevTools Engineer to join our FlashBlade team at Pure.
What you will be doing:
- Design and build software services that increase the productivity of every developer in engineering
- Improve and extend APIs for testing and infrastructure
- Optimize the throughput and reliability of our Continuous Integration systems and processes
- Work with leading-edge technologies:
What you bring to the table:
- Development experience with Java, C++, Rust, Go, Typescript or other typed languages
- You care about testing and you've practiced Continuous Integration or Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Containers and software-defined infrastructure
- Knowledge of Configuration Management systems like Puppet or Chef
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems like Prometheus, Nagios, and Grafana
- Linux is a comfortable environment for you; maybe you've even got some DevOps/Sysadmin experience
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.