Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
- Pure is very proud of its Culture and this is something we love to share with the channel community. You must be able to naturally align with our five core values and be a custodian of this culture both internally at Pure and with our channel community. These core values are –
The main goal of the Channel Technical Manager is to provide technical enablement and guidance to the Pure partner SE community, ultimately leading to partners becoming more empowered and independent. This includes –
- Develop content, learning and coaching path to enable Partner SE’s to be highly effective in selling and positioning Pure more strategically.
- Present technical training sessions to partner SEs, these range from a two-hour technical overview, through to a three-day deep dive training course.
- Present sales enablement sessions where you will help to train the partner Sales community on the key differentiators and value proposition.
- Build a technical community and be the go-to for any technical enquiries that aren’t directly related to a specific opportunity.
- Keep in regular contact with the partner SE community, share news, updates, webinars etc. Keep Pure top-of-mind.
- Run regular events such as quarterly tech updates, partner roundtables, exec lunches.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise on storage products, distributed storage architectures, file systems, and competitive storage offerings in the DAS, NAS and SAN product spaces.
- Become a trusted and collaborative conduit between channel sales and product management
- Support competitive differentiation bids
- Engaged in field marketing events
- Ability to speak with confidence on market needs and conditions relevant to Pure’s Channel partners
- A part of this role will also be your involvement with strategic alliances (such as Veeam, Rubrik, Commvault, Cisco, Cohesity etc).
- On an as-required basis, work with alliances to ensure Pure SEs understand where they fit, and how they integrate with a Pure solution.
- Attend alliance events where required (Cisco Live, VMworld Europe, Veeam ON etc).
What You Bring To The Team
- 5-10 years minimum experience supporting the sales of enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions to a combination of large enterprise accounts and data centers.
- A good working knowledge of, and empathy for, a channel partner strategy.
- Thorough understanding of the architecture, design and implementations of multi-tiered client/server and web-based computing solutions
- Preparation and delivery of technical product and architecture presentation.
- Superior knowledge of current and emerging storage architectures (FC, iSCSI, NAS, OSD, SAN)
- Familiarity with modern web architecture a plus (scale-out vs scale-up architectures, NoSQL alternatives)
- Knowledge of VMWare, Local Area Networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP and general networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to communicate at all levels.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning.
Pure Creates Opportunities for Your Development and Career Growth
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including technical training, and workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure Is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.