Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
What You Will Be Doing
This role will be responsible for leading the Global SAP and Pure Storage technology alliance focusing driving technology integrations, joint go-to-market strategies and executive alignment and sponsorship. You will drive business and technology alignment between SAP and Pure and drive requirements to product, sales and marketing organizations. Your depth of experience in SAP solutions, go-to-market and successful SAP technology alliances gives you first-hand insights that will enable your success in building and driving a successful tier-one alliance for Pure Storage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build and lead global strategic partnership with SAP
- Develop and execute a strategic SAP alliance business plan that drives all aspects of partner portfolio resulting in executive interlocks, technology integration and certification plans, solution development, partner marketing, and demand generation
- Collaborate with team members in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, pre-sales, finance, legal, and channels to achieve desired outcomes
- Communicate overall alliance strategy to internal and external stakeholders with quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Work closely with Alliance, Field and Corporate Marketing to develop joint GTM plan for market awareness, demand generation and partner and sales enablement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline required
- 10+ years’ experience in a strategic alliance leadership role in a high-tech B2B software organization
5+ years of SAP-specific knowledge
- Strong knowledge of SAP organizational structure including key stakeholders in product, sales and marketing organizations
- In-depth knowledge of on-premise and cloud storage architectures for SAP solutions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed goals
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, and forecasting
- Passion and skill for leading and partnering with cross-functional teams and customers
- Confident, positive, energetic, professional and team-oriented attitude
- Superior interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top executives
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- At least 25% travel required
No Storage? No Problem
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.