BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Develop and measure the materials planning process by conducting detail analysis of inputs and outputs of qualitative and quantitative data to ensure no shortages/excess of materials pipeline to support company build plan by product family, and prioritization information.
- Responsible to manage all aspects of materials flow and to maintain control and accuracy over all goods inventories, including all transactions, procurement, planning, scheduling, cost, warehouse, receiving, and shipping to ensure that materials are right-sized by location, quantity and timing.
- Manage materials planning from NPI to Production to ensure no gap of materials between NPI and Production including Inventory management.
- Develop a process to generate and measure the materials forecast as well as supply/demand management for key component level forecasting such as NAND, SSD, DRAM, CPU, etc…
- Control inventory levels and ensure availability of material during emergencies
- Review and assess risk to supply and demand variability and identify opportunities to manage and mitigate materials risk.
- Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers for non-Core Materials
- Identify materials disposition and minimize E&O due to ECOs, deviations and product transitions.
- Collaborate with other managers to determine supply needs
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- A good team player to bring change to the complex organization
- Considerable knowledge of industry related materials planning, supply base.
- Skilled in production and supplier scheduling and knowledgeable of supplier processes and capabilities.
- Good knowledge with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and good experience using ERP, Planning tools (Kinaxis)
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within all levels of the organization
- Superb interpersonal skills and team playing attitude to work in a cross functional & collaborative environment.
- BA/BS Degree or its equivalent in relevant area – Supply Chain/Manufacturing Operations, Business, Economics, Engineering, etc.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.