Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
What You Will Be Doing
- Demonstrate thought and practice-leadership as a member of our SE team
- Build meaningful relationships with key partners and Pure Storage SE’s within their resident geography and assigned partner base
- Focus on enablement & relationship building for limited # of partners & new recruits
- Management and creation of technical enablement plan for channel partners
- Mentor and assist partners with evaluations and benchmarks, system configurations, and system installations
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management in helping to define product requirements and usability
- Owns, monitors, reports on, and drives technical enablement activities for assigned partner base
- Mentor in-geo Pure Storage SEs and Value Added Distributor SEs on how to manage and deliver partner enablement plan for their partner base
- Be a Pure Storage technical expert and in areas of Storage, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, SDN, Security, Networking, Dev-ops, Competition and Channels Business Dynamics
- Provide on the job training for partner SE’s by allowing partner SE’s to shadow presentations and evaluation installations
- Coordinate partner training activities with wide range of Pure Storage field & corporate resources
- Host boot camps and exam study groups to provide tutoring opportunities for partner SEs
- Provide ad-hoc support for evaluations and post sales issues with partner engineers, and quickly transition them to appropriate pure storage internal resources
- Present at channel driven marketing activities
- Assist in the selling effort to partner resources during new partner recruitment
- Collaborates with other Channel SEs and in-geo SEs & CAMs, PureIQ trainers
What You Bring To The Team
- 8-10 years minimum experience supporting the Sales / Channels of enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions to a combination of large enterprise accounts
- Thorough understanding of the architecture, design and implementations of multi-tiered client/server and web-based computing solutions
- Preparation and delivery of technical product and architecture presentation
- Contribute significant portions and/or lead responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs
- Superior knowledge of current and emerging storage architectures (FC, iSCSI, NAS, OSD, SAN)
- Familiarity with modern web architecture a plus (LAMP stack, scale-out vs scale-up architectures, NoSQL alternatives)
- Familiarity with Artificial intelligence, Big Data, IOT
- UNIX OS, NFS file systems, and UNIX distributed network environment
- Installation/configuration of distributed computing, multiprocessing, virtual memory subsystem, storage subsystems architecture, shared memory architectures, cache architectures, windowing systems
- Knowledge of VMWare, Local Area Networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP and general networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Mandarin
- Possess high EQ and dealing with people in multi-culture environment
- BS in CS, EE or other technical degree and/or equivalent experience.
Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.