Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
We’re in the process of building out a top-notch recruiting team, making this an incredible opportunity to have a major impact on both the team and the company. Reporting to the EMEA Talent Acquisition team based in UK, you will participate in recruiting activities across the EMEA region.
Pure is among the fastest-growing Enterprise systems company in the history of technology and a highly desirable destination employer. We have extraordinary growth ahead, and you will play a lead role in building our culture.
What You Will Be Doing
- Supporting the corporate business functions such as marketing, support and sales.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and define talent needs required to drive the company’s growth
- Lead/Drive the development and execution of the recruiting strategy for various positions in Sales Organization
- Source candidates through a variety of avenues, ensuring we’re identifying the top talent in the industry
- Ensure a top candidate experience for everyone we interact with, positively reflecting Pure Storage's employment brand
- Ensure accurate data integrity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Lead/mentor team members, and help build a world-class recruiting team
What You Bring To The Team
- Experienced and knowledgeable in recruiting technology sales and pre-sales professionals (ideally)
- Deep understanding of the full recruiting lifecycle, including candidate development and client management
- Strong business acumen, with an understanding of the competitive talent market
- Excellent communication skills, with the proven ability to partner closely with senior-level leaders
- Experience leading sales recruiting searches, with a proven ability to drive process implementation
- Deep sourcing expertise, with advanced internet recruiting understanding/experience
- A./B.S. Degree or equivalent
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.