Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build debug tools and analyze test failures across a multi-machine hardware/software stack within a continuous integration automation framework
- Lead/participate in the design and development of infrastructure, tools & automation for our automated testing environments
- Plan and improve the testing pipeline to assure quality on our branches and releases
What You Bring To The Team
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent, advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years of hands on test automation development experience with ability and desire to learn new technology
- In-depth knowledge of end to end test of complex enterprise storage systems products.
- Strong knowledge of SW/HW design, storage and/or networking
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems: Linux, Windows
- Knowledge of modern, end-to-end quality best practices, Test Driven Development, Data Driven Engineering, and similar concepts.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing and partnering with teams using Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skill
- Patient, energetic and calm under pressure
No Storage? No Problem
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.