Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Director, Global Payroll at Pure Storage
Reporting into the VP of Finance and Corporate Controller, this leader will drive the strategic design, development, management, implementation, and administration of global payroll.
What You Will Be Doing
- Oversee global payroll function
- Drive improvements and efficiencies by partnering with HR and other organizations to establish best-in-class processes for global payroll and related programs
- Partner with Stock Administrator, Legal and other to manage RSU releases, exercise of stock options and equity compensation reporting
- Responsible for payroll SOX controls documentation and compliance, with a focus on continuous improvement of the control environment and processes
- Lead the US and international payroll transformation efforts, including ensuring a seamless move to any new payroll platforms
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
- Familiarity with business practices and cultures across multiple international regions
- Strong experience in identifying US and global payroll optimization opportunities and driving the subsequent implementation of related projects.
- Demonstration of successful interaction with cross-functional business partners and high level of understanding of general business operations and internal control concepts; ability to assess and provide input into impact of a business process / system change.
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance / Accounting, or related discipline
- 15+ years of experience in payroll operations in a global organization
- Strategic thinking, strong leadership and business partnering skills.
- CPP designation preferred
- Experience with Paylocity and ADP Streamline platform a plus
- Expertise in global payroll process including payroll compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.