Our visionary goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and dedication to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a highly dynamic, creative, ambitious Director of FlashArray Product Marketing to lead the core FlashArray Product Marketing team. This role will be leading product messaging, launches, and core collateral for product marketing campaigns. You will be working closely with the VP of Product Marketing and Solutions Engineering to craft creative narratives that excite the sales organization and customers alike. This will be a player coach role supporting the product marketing team and supporting key efforts for the business as we transform both IT and businesses of the world’s biggest brands and companies.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Managing the FlashArray Product Marketing Team (3 - 5 Product Marketing Managers)
- Integrating with FlashArray Business Unit to define launch strategy based on upcoming roadmap.
- Organize cross-functional teams to support launch efforts, field enablement, campaign collateral, and digital and web marketing efforts.
- Develop product messaging narratives for upcoming product launches alongside.
- Develop designs with creative to support core collateral for launches.
- Work directly with Integrated Marketing to execute existing and new campaigns.
- Report pipeline changes on weekly staff meetings with recommendations
- Lead and quantify marketing spend to determine return on investment for specific campaigns.
- Partner with Alliances for joint marketing opportunities.
- Integrate with sales to validate messaging and campaign strategy.
- Develop analyst / investor / social strategy.
- Lead sales enablement strategy.
What You Bring To The Team
- 10+ yrs experience in an enterprise product-marketing role.
- Proven experience in developing compelling and differentiated product messaging.
- Strong aptitude for distilling complex technical differentiators into simple, sticky stories.
- High energy, sense of urgency and passion with a “can do” attitude.
- Previous systems engineering or field sales experience a plus.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at