Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
What You Will Be Doing
Function as the Lead Recruiter to your aligned Business Unit, Pure1
- Lead a ‘pod’ of recruiters aligned to your designated work group
- Partner with BU leader and HRBP counterpart on talent strategy/TA impact
- Understand hiring prioritization, champion correct candidate assignments per HM
- Understand leadership and niche hiring requirements, align recruiters to each for most effective outcomes and results
- Strategize with recruiters to successfully close hire-ready candidates
- Provide overall status on all open requisitions, forecast of headcount attainment for each quarter, escalation of any needed support on any times including offer strategies/approvals, etc.
- Represent needs of BU GM and Engineering Leadership Teams across TA org
- Support the staffing efforts to build the team; train, coach and manage your recruiting pod of high performing recruiters
- Personally deliver and model best-practice, full-lifecycle recruiting support on ~50% of standard Recruiter workload
What You Bring to the Team
- 4-6 years relevant & progressive recruiting-related experience
- A personal brand of leadership that speaks to inspirational qualities of driving for results, removing obstacles, striving for excellence, always finding a win/win solution, being an active listener and engaging communicator
- A strong desire and ability to coach others for success
- Proven track record of building trust and confidence across peer group and client group, a deep desire to help others grow and develop and help our company win!
- Strong business acumen and business-centric problem solving skills
- TA technology acumen and curiosity to help Pure find additional ways to apply technology and enhance both our productivity/CSAT and improve the job satisfaction of our team
- Affinity and acumen in ‘evidence-based’ management and data-driven recruiting
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.]
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.