Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Operations cover areas including technical operations, manufacturing, product supply, service logistics, and facilities.The people are what truly makes this an amazing org. They maintain close-knit partnerships and everyone comes together a couple times each year for exciting offsite trips and events. They strive to ensure employees to enjoy coming to work, and most of all, have fun!
You will be a key member in working directly with the business and other developers to design and develop applications to help the operations team automate in an agile environment. You will be responsible for designing and implementing UI solutions that solve complex business problems.
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyze application requirements and provide recommended technical design solutions that are efficient, scalable, maintainable, and accurately meet the needs of the business
- Research, design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide applications
- Prototype solutions and recommend the adoption of new technologies and continually improve our business partner’s experience
- Support development and deployment of application software releases to production and non-production environments
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or equivalent technical knowledge and experience
- 2+ years of UI development experience
- Experience in Java and J2EE technologies in a business environment
- Experience crafting front-end experiences using modern HTML, CSS, React.js, Bootstrap, and/or JSF
- Understanding of dimensional data modeling
- Proven design ability and the willingness to work in a collaborative and team oriented environment
- Self-reliant, hands-on position who can drive code quality and maintain application stability
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.
Pure Is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.