BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Support VP, Internal Audit with the execution of Pure’s Internal Audit charter.
- Promote new ideas and new ways of designing executing IT audits through technology and data
- Oversee IT SOX program; collaborate with internal team and manage co-source testing team;
monitor (and test) IT General Controls, and evaluate and conclude on control assessments; work
closely with external audit to assist in quarterly and year-end control testing.
- Maintain business relationships with appropriate levels of management to ensure Internal Audit is
aware of systems or business process changes so that appropriate risk and control is addressed.
- Participate in systems implementations to ensure proper control procedure is followed and control
design is implemented; ensure effective utilization of automation / automated controls where
- Provide control consulting services to management to assist in efforts to mitigate risks and improve
- Assess audit findings including control weaknesses with an appropriate degree of professional
skepticism, seeking to fully understand risks to Pure. Assist business partners with the development
of remediation plans to mitigate control weaknesses.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed to fulfill responsibilities.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Possess an innate passion for learning (and teaching!) and enjoy working in a fluid environment.
- Have a good sense of humor and balance.
- Possess proven problem solving and analytical skills; detail oriented with the ability to manage
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude; a self-starter promoting project ownership and responsibility for
actions; exhibiting project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet sudden non-routine and unstructured requests and investigations.
- Experience evaluating system controls associated with complex business applications.
- Experience with Netsuite and Salesforce a Big Plus.
- 10+ years of related IT audit, IT controls or applicable assurance experience; public accounting
experience a plus.
- Direct experience with SOC 1 and SOC 2 compliance – implementation or audit
- Minimally, possess a Bachelor's degree in management information systems, or related field,
accounting, or business management.
- CISA, CIA, CISSP, CPA, or related certifications, in active status; solid understanding of Accounting
Standard 5 and other relevant PCAOB and SEC guidance.
- Exude integrity in every aspect of your persona and know what it means to be accountable.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.