We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are looking for an energetic, sharp, and motivated internal audit or assurance professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills, passion and love for what they do (this is not just a job!). You will have a strong business process acumen to help design and extend the brand of Pure’s internal audit function. Initially, you will be a team of one on the IT Audit front and will design and execute projects and audits, but also manage subject specialists as needed. You will also partner heavily with the broader Internal Audit team, business and process owners to bring an IT control perspective to the discussion and solution.
- Support VP, Internal Audit with the execution of Pure’s Internal Audit charter.
- Promote new ideas and new ways of designing executing IT audits through technology and data
- Oversee IT SOX program; collaborate with internal team and manage co-source testing team;
monitor (and test) IT General Controls, and evaluate and conclude on control assessments; work
closely with external audit to assist in quarterly and year-end control testing.
- Maintain business relationships with appropriate levels of management to ensure Internal Audit is
aware of systems or business process changes so that appropriate risk and control is addressed.
- Participate in systems implementations to ensure proper control procedure is followed and control
design is implemented; ensure effective utilization of automation / automated controls where
- Provide control consulting services to management to assist in efforts to mitigate risks and improve
- Assess audit findings including control weaknesses with an appropriate degree of professional
skepticism, seeking to fully understand risks to Pure. Assist business partners with the development
of remediation plans to mitigate control weaknesses.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed to fulfill responsibilities.
- Possess an innate passion for learning (and teaching!) and enjoy working in a fluid environment.
- Have a good sense of humor and balance.
- Possess proven problem solving and analytical skills; detail oriented with the ability to manage
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude; a self-starter promoting project ownership and responsibility for
actions; exhibiting project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet sudden non-routine and unstructured requests and investigations.
- Experience evaluating system controls associated with complex business applications.
- Experience with Netsuite and Salesforce a Big Plus.
- 10+ years of related IT audit, IT controls or applicable assurance experience; public accounting
experience a plus.
- Direct experience with SOC 1 and SOC 2 compliance – implementation or audit
- Minimally, possess a Bachelor's degree in management information systems, or related field,
accounting, or business management.
- CISA, CIA, CISSP, CPA, or related certifications, in active status; solid understanding of Accounting
Standard 5 and other relevant PCAOB and SEC guidance.
- Exude integrity in every aspect of your persona and know what it means to be accountable.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history. At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games