Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
What You Will Be Doing
Pure is looking for a highly skilled analyst to be responsible for the deployment of Sales Incentive Compensation Plans. At times, this role will also require direct communication with leadership and sales representatives to address questions and escalated issues.
- Setup and Deploy Compensation Plans for a sales team of over 1,250 using DocuSign
- Track and Audit completeness of Compensation Plan sign-off from sales reps to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies
- Implement effective controls and reporting to ensure the integrity of deployed plans
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Finance, Sales Compensation, Sales Operations and Human Resources)
- Various related tasks as assigned to support the success of the Commissions Finance team, including but not limited to:
- Follow-up on cases logged by sales reps in ServiceNow, which includes researching and resolving issues/disputes related to calculation/payment or other commission-related items
- Testing, set up and maintenance of data inputs, reports and annual changes to compensation plans
- Assist with Month, Quarter and Year end close as needed
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Have an intermediate understanding of sales incentive compensation fundamentals and processes
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred: sumifs, index-match (usually preferred over vlookups), simple macros, etc
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to prioritize high priority and competing deadlines
- Proactive work ethic with ability to work in a fast-paced fluid and dynamic environment while producing accurate results, with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the company, from sales reps to executive management
- Experience with commissions applications (e.g. Callidus, Xactly), Salesforce, and DocuSign is a plus but not required
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific backgrounds second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we support our employees in moving around to different teams and projects across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.