Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Developing Team at Pure
The FlashBlade platform powers some of the most demanding software development environments, including extreme workloads to accelerate chip design processes. We are looking for a creative, energetic marketing individual to take our EDA and software development solutions to the next level, developing compelling messaging and positioning for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipeline for software developer and DevOps audiences. You will be a key member of the product marketing team as we transform how the world’s biggest brands and companies develop their software and design their chips.
What You Will Be Doing
- Explore and highlight EDA tools from vendors like Synopsys, Cadence and Mentor Graphics that can benefit on Pure Storage FlashBlade platform.
- Able to design marketing collateral and go to market deliverables to promote solutions on EDA tools.
- Create compelling content to drive our story on traditional software development & modern DevOps tools and technologies, with good understanding of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipeline, and key tools and developer workflows around Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Perforce, and others.
- Channel the voice of the customer- understand the pain points and aspirations of developers, heads of engineering, infrastructure engineers, and operations personas
- Create, define and own the content machine for product messaging and positioning. Apply your expertise to all forms of collateral: data sheets, solution briefs, slides, web content, white papers, videos, blogs, etc.
- Influence and participate at technical trade shows, events (Hackathons, meetups), bootcamps and webinars
- Develop sales enablement strategies with clear line of sight to revenue
- Show your creative flair with infographics, powerpoint, and visual representation of messages. Create the ‘aha’ moment for your audience
What You Bring To The Team
- 5+ yrs experience in EDA tools, semiconductor, or in software development space
- Familiarity with marketing tools to promote awareness with Sales and field enablement regarding the EDA and Software development/DevOps solutions.
- Have good understanding of DevOps, including Continuous Integration, Continuous Development/Deployment
- understanding of Developers' and Infrastructure Ops teams’ needs and pain points
- Understanding of DevOps in the cloud is a plus
- Proven experience in developing compelling and differentiated product messaging
- Strong aptitude for distilling complex technical differentiators into simple, sticky stories
- High energy, sense of urgency and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Creative and innovative thinking – willingness to take the risk, willingness to fail & learn, willingness to iterate fast
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.