FlashArray Product Marketing Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a creative, energetic Product Marketing Manager to develop our product messaging and positioning to various audiences. You will be a key member of the product marketing team as we transform both IT and businesses of the world’s biggest brands and companies.
- Be a go-to product marketing expert on storage data services and core storage platform for Pure Storage FlashArray.
- Channel the voice of a corporate IT technology customer. Understand the pain points and aspirations of Head of IT and Storage Admin.
- Create, define and own the content machine for product messaging and positioning. Apply your expertise to all forms of collateral: data sheets, slide decks, web content, white papers, videos, presentations, blogs, etc.
- Partner with the marketing team to define the messaging and create assets for marketing campaigns.
- Show your creative flair with infographics and visual representation of messages. Create the “ah hah” moment for your audience.
What You Bring To The Team
- 5+ yrs experience in an enterprise product-marketing role for data center products, preferably data storage or cloud/SaaS-based software.
- Proven experience in developing compelling and differentiated product messaging.
- Strong aptitude for distilling complex technical differentiators into simple, sticky stories.
- High energy, sense of urgency and passion with a “can do” attitude.
- Previous systems engineering or field sales experience a plus.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games