Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
The Pure1 Team
Pure1 Manage: Our re-invention of storage management is centered on the needs of Cloud IT. In the Cloud IT operating model, installing and deploying management software is an oxymoron: you simply login. Pure1 Manage is built for Cloud IT and is SaaS-based, allowing customers to manage their array from any browser or from the Pure1 Mobile App – with nothing extra to purchase, deploy, or maintain.
Pure1 Meta: Pure1 broke barriers with simple cloud-based management and effortless predictive support. Now it’s time for another breakthrough: introducing Pure1 Meta, the global predictive intelligence enabling our vision for self-driving storage. The foundation of Pure1 services, Pure1 Meta is global intelligence built from a massive collection of storage array health and performance data. By continuously scanning call-home telemetry from Pure’s installed base, Pure1 Meta uses machine learning predictive analytics to help resolve potential issues and optimize customer workloads.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with Product Management and User Experience regarding consumer data product definition, schedule, scope, and project-related decisions
- Lead and grow a talented team of machine learning engineers and full-stack developers
- Provide technical guidance in ML experiments and projects, and help in identifying blind spots and resolving impediments
- Identify new opportunities to apply Machine Learning to Pure Storage products and services
- Partner with other teams such as Data / Performance Engineering, Design and Product to collaborate on projects across the company
What You Bring To The Team
- 5+ years of industry experience in Machine Learning or related fields
- 1+ years of experience in managing engineering teams
- Understanding of the mathematical foundations of Machine Learning algorithms
- Previous experience building end to end Machine Learning or related systems
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- Using Python, Jupyter notebooks, SQL, AWS
- Familiarity with time series analysis.
- Familiarity with deep learning architectures, especially RNN's, LSTM's is a plus
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific backgrounds second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we support our employees in moving around to different teams and projects across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.