Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Rewards, this leader will drive the strategic design, development, management, implementation, and administration of global benefits programs in the US and over 20 international countries at Pure Storage.
You will serve as a proactive subject matter expert, an innovative thinker, strong relationship builder, and business partner - facilitating business solutions through your functional and technical expertise.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Designs, develops, and manages the administration of employee benefits worldwide, including oversight and governance.
- Advises and informs management on the state of benefits worldwide, demonstrating an understanding of the market dynamics, key competitor benefit plan design, and industry trends. Uses competitive market data to develop and implement strategic plans for enhancing and optimizing benefits value and delivery.
- Ensure that all worldwide employee benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, time off, and retirement, etc., are administered and managed appropriately, including annual Open Enrollment processes and renewals.
- Ensure benefits are communicated in a meaningful and relevant manner that engages and educates employees and their families helping them understand how to efficiently use their benefits and the value they provide.
- Ensure all plans are administered in compliance with government regulations where Pure operates. In the US this includes management of all compliance, filings, reports, and audits related to the administration of employee benefit programs either directly or through vendor/partners. Ensure all plan documents and Summary Plan Descriptions are complete and updated, 5500 Filings are filed accurately and in a timely manner, discrimination testing has been conducted, and oversee annual plan audits.
- Ensure that all Time Off and Leave Programs around the world are managed in compliance with local, state/provincial, and national laws.
- Prepare worldwide annual budgets and monitor benefit-related expenses to ensure adherence to budget.
- Partner with Global Benefits Brokers/Consultants and vendor partners to ensure benefits are designed competitively and delivered efficiently and effectively with the highest levels of service.
What You Bring To The Team
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Business Administration and/or Human Resources
- MBA or MA in HR-related field highly preferred
- PHR/SPHR certification desirable
- Experience supporting high-growth technology company
- 10+ years of overall HR experience with 7+ years of experience focused on domestic and international benefits design and management
- Solid business acumen and strategic thinker with an excellent grasp of the financial and economic drivers of the overall business
- Ability to develop a global long-term benefits strategy that is aligned with the critical priorities of the business
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong collaborative relationships/partnerships within the company (e.g. business leaders, HRBPs and COEs, Finance, Payroll, IT, Internal Audit) and with external vendor partners.
- Highly articulate with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and strong executive presence
- Results driven professional with demonstrated track record of developing and executing strategies and displays a sense of urgency
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.