pureIntegration is seeking a Software Architect (.Net, C#, MVC) IV to join our company as a W2 contract role developing features for existing products and building new iOS or Android apps. The candidate will ideally possess a strong technical background with a focus on large customer base application support. They will be responsible for Collaborate with designers, testers, product managers, and other developers across the organization.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2021 with possible extension for additional year.
We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
- Collaborate with designers, testers, product managers, and other developers across the organization.
- Developing features for existing products and building new iOS or Android apps from scratch, you will have opportunities to contribute to all aspects of the products.
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications. Assists with the software update process for existing applications, and roll-outs of software releases.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Assists in the roll-out of software releases.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Ability to deliver high quality code that follow best practices
- Released at least 3 major apps that have been published to Google Play or the App Store
- Professional experience in creating native mobile applications for either iOS or Android across all device sizes and multiple OS versions using native tools.
- Familiarity with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance
- Experience with performant data loading as well as video operations and playback.
- Experience with ASP.Net, HTML, JSON, XML, Agile/Scrum and TDD.
- Knowledge of agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.