pureIntegration is seeking a PYTHON Quality Assurance Engineer / Software Developer in Test (SDET) to support the Marketing Technology Development Team as part of the Channel Enablement Group in test Automation & Testing to help expand higher level workflows. The individual must have Python development environment experience, Java is a plus. Experience in Behavior Driven Development – Cucumber, Behave, Gherkins. The team is looking to expand the Behavior driven development. Working in an AWS environment, AWS testing experience a plus, interfacing with many tools such as, LAMBDA, SQS, Dynamo DB, S3. We are looking for those who have experience with end-to-end testing for larger scale development.
Location: Philadelphia, PA (currently remote but will be onsite in late summer/early fall)
Work Authorization: We DO NOT sponsor H1B Visas, nor do we enter into C2C partnerships. EAD, GC, USCIT Only
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions
- Test cases, Use cases, Python scripting for JAVA middleware development, REST, Json, Jenkins, Splunk, Swagger
- Define and execute relevant business scenarios to satisfy real-world business needs.
- Define and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Collect and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
- Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
- Document all problems and assists in their resolution.
- Deliver quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
- Perform quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 8+ years of overall QA testing experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of hand-coded Python scripting
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
- MUST have automated testing experience
- QA testing JAVA is required
- 5+ years of Windows software QA and testing experience in an agile environment using the scrum framework
- Experience with test case management tools (TestRail)
- Experience with API testing
- Familiarity with media planning and buying workflows and/or software systems • Ability to function well within their team, working with POs, BAs, developers, and other team members.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, with a high standard of quality
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to quickly shift priorities and adapt to change
At pureIntegration, we believe Digital Transformation is less about tools and platforms and more about developing the people who use them, supported by innovative business strategy and expert integration. By engaging our clients as expert consultants in operational process design, we synthesize and harmonize strategy, process and evolving technologies to catapult the modern enterprise well into the 21st century.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 16 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.