PureIntegration is seeking an Information Technology Software Developer (Python, GoLang, CI/CD, Cloud) III who will be responsible for building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Python developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. Nor do we enter into C2C arrangements.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration. Facilitate and develop plans for application changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration changes).
- Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow. Perform/Coordinate configuration changes to the production environment.
- Work closely with QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field—or equivalent work experience
- 5-8+ years of experience as a Software Developer Python, GoLang, Ansible, CI/CD, Node, And Automation.
- 5 to 8 years of experience and knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Experience with Ansible, Kubernetes
- Experience with additional scripting languages such as Python and Ruby a plus
- Experience consuming API/web-based services
- Experience with HTTP and TCP/IP
Experience in DevOps - Site reliability engineering
Experience building CI/CD pipelines
Experience working on Cloud, Kubernetes and Open stack
- Strong background in programming (Python)
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.