The Technical Business Analyst IV Role: The Technical Business Analysts are generally tasked with collaborating with a team of cross-departmental developers and business managers and are expected to be able to demonstrate excellent leadership capabilities. They should also be well versed in many different aspects of technical and business acumen. The Business Analyst should possess the following traits/skills;
- Presentation skills are also a must as a BA are often expected to chair meetings discussing organizational and development projects, data development, business, and future directions of the team.
- Proficiency in many different applications.
- Working within a diverse, workforce.
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2021 with possible extension for additional year.
We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C.
- 6+ years of experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of common data bases (SQL, Oracle) and design paradigms
- Demonstrate superior creative thinking and decision-making abilities consistently in their work.
- Create meeting product outputs such as documentation, and process flows.
- Ability to articulate developer and business needs.
- Strong business process knowledge.
- Ability to read documentation.
- Cloud experienceExperience working in environment of integrating disparate systems
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.