The Platform team works at the forefront of the intersection between cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes) and developer platforms (programming languages, APIs, and application lifecycle), helping to define the future of what it means to program the cloud.
In this team you will be working on Integrations for Pulumi, this includes (but not limited to!) CICD integrations, and tooling related to maintaining or bridging terraform providers
While Pulumi is headquartered in Seattle, WA, this role will be fully remote.
In this role you will be:
- Integrating and supporting additional providers
- Interacting with a distributed team, and the open source community to determine roadmaps, scope features, and improve documentation.
- Evolving the existing platform by guiding standards, and bringing a fresh perspective for improvements.
- Working with the greater platform team to improve CICD and assorted processes
You may be a good fit if a majority of this resonates:
- Familiar with Go and an interest in learning new programming languages
- An understanding of the cloud infrastructure ecosystem (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes)
- Experience with deployment orchestration and infrastructure-as-code tools.
- A strong interest in building the next generation of developer tools that help build real world solutions
- Have 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Health - We offer competitive medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance. It is free for our direct employees to be on our insurance.
- Time Off - Unlimited personal time off (PTO) we ask that employees take at least 3 weeks off during the year in addition to the two annual company-wide wellness weeks.
- Parental Leave - 20 weeks paid parental leave for the birthing parent or primary caregiver, and 16 for non-birthing parent or secondary caregiver.
- Remote-First - We are a 100% remote-first company with employees in nearly 20 states, and growing internationally; we encourage asynchronous communication and autonomy. We also provide an annual work from anywhere fund to help cover the employee costs of working remotely.
- Professional Development & Growth - We encourage a lifelong learning mindset and every employee is given an annual professional development budget.
- Equity - As a small but growing startup, we all act like owners and you will earn equity in the company.
- Additional Funds - We offer employees a monthly wellness fund to be spent on anything physical and/or mental wellbeing related. We also provide a quarterly happiness fund to be used toward anything that makes our employees happy!
Pulumi is reimagining how developers and DevOps teams create and manage cloud software, through a unique combination of developer tools and system innovation. The company leads with an open source platform that embraces real programming languages, tools, and techniques, and offers an innovative SaaS product that helps team collaborate.
Pulumi was founded in 2017 by developer and cloud experts from many corners of our industry to deliver innovative approaches to cloud software development. Since emerging from stealth in mid-2018, we are accelerating our platform momentum and product adoption. The team is built on a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and thinking big.
At Pulumi, we don't just accept difference, we look for it, celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers. Pulumi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.