Founded in 2008, PublicRelay has a simple goal: to help PR and communications professionals understand how their work impacts business goals. We help large companies and federal agencies make sense of diverse and evolving media landscapes and understand the trends shaping their industries.
Our analytic reporting helps communications managers and senior executives develop sophisticated strategies for promoting their organizations and brands. Our teams assess traditional, social, and broadcast media from global sources to provide clients with a refined view of their most important coverage.
A member of PublicRelay’s Client Success team, the Strategic Partnerships Lead serves as our primary point of contact with our largest and most complex clientele. The Strategic Partnerships Lead will lead efforts to ensure a high level of customer service for our clients and will take responsibility for the health of these customers. The role requires strong collaboration with internal stakeholders including Team Leads, Analytics Managers, and Media Analysts.
We need a self-starter with the ability to develop executive-level relationships. A successful candidate has excellent communication skills, project management skills, analytical problem-solving skills and is excited to work in a lean and dynamic environment. The Strategic Partnerships Lead will need to develop a mastery of solving client problems with our suite of innovative solutions, so strong business analysis skills will be required.
This position is based in Tysons Corner, VA. There is an option for a hybrid work arrangement in the future, as well as a permanent fully remote option.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive total client satisfaction by delivering a seamless and unified experience in partnership with Analyst Team
- Serve as the executive client relationship owner for large enterprise accounts
- Understand the goals of the client and translate client needs and pain into program designs to leverage the unique capabilities of PublicRelay analytics
- Proactively manage client success strategy and regularly deliver high-caliber insights to Fortune 500 communications teams
- Manage client project requests and issues, including the coordination of internal planning and response efforts
- Master different approaches to media analytics to deliver the insights needed to solve client problems.
- Maintain high-level of involvement with the finalization and presentation of executive-level analysis reports
- Run periodic training sessions for your clients on the PublicRelay solution
- Communicate and maintain records on client health metrics and client personnel and roles
- Manage the full client lifecycle from pre-launch engagement, to launch, through to renewals
- Provide regular updates to client on best practices, product roadmaps, and thought leadership
- Identify opportunities to expand the scope of the project in conjunction with the Program Redesign Team
- Strong listening skills and experience diagnosing client needs
- 5+ years of experience working with Fortune 500 / large enterprise clients
- Engagement experience with executives at the VP and above level
- Executive-level reporting and analysis experience, including comfort working with multiple data sets
- Ability to work collaboratively within large and extended teams
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong client-facing and internal communication skills
- Self-starter and creative problem-solver mentality
- Experience working with a CRM Tool and/or Client Success Software
- BS/BA degree
PublicRelay is headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, a 5-minute walk from the Silver Line’s Spring Hill station.
- Premium healthcare and dental plans
- Flexible work from home opportunities
- PTO, 401K, and paid parental leave
- Fully stocked fridge, espresso machines, snack bar, and air hockey table in the office
- Annual company Olympics games, cross-office competitions, and frequent happy hours
- Opportunity to collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling content for the website blog
- Multiple avenues for internal growth and quarterly career planning development discussions with managers
PublicRelay is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in Tysons Corner, VA. We also have offices in Cavan, Dublin, and Waterford, Ireland. To get a sense of life at PublicRelay, check out our Instagram.
- National origin
- Genetic information
- Gender identity or expression
- Veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Working conditions
- Wages and salary administration
- Employee benefits and application of policies