Founded in 2008, PublicRelay has a simple goal: to help PR and communications professionals understand how their work impacts business goals. In an era of a seemingly endless amount of news, we help Fortune 500 companies and federal agencies make sense of the media landscape and understand the trends shaping their industries. We partner with C-suite clientele to help them see the “so what” in their media coverage so they can plan their next move.
PublicRelay is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Associate Analyst to join our diverse team at our Cavan, Ireland office! This person will work closely with Account Managers and Media Analysts to provide daily customized deliverables and news summaries to our clients. This role also assists with creating media intelligence insights and analysis reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
While PublicRelay is headquartered just outside of Washington DC, this position is for our Cavan, Ireland office and will start working remotely due to COVID-19.
- Utilize our proprietary technology to prioritize and analyze domestic and international media content for your clients
- Support internal Account Managers, Media Analysts, and senior leadership with client reports and providing media analysis insights
- Curate daily customized client newsletters, highlighting the significant company and stakeholder mentions, as well as industry trends
- Research and gather additional data for clients to provide a more comprehensive picture of people and events in the news
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in communications, journalism, public relations, English, or business, with a 2:1 or higher
- Strong analytical and qualitative skills
- A personality that thrives on staying on top of current events and global news
- Intellectual curiosity and experience using search tools and electronic databases
- Competitive pension plan
- Premium healthcare and dental plans
- Flexible work from home opportunities
- Collaborative work environment across all offices
- Frequent happy hours, company outings, and cross-office competitions
- Opportunity to collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling content for the website blog
- Multiple avenues for internal growth and quarterly career planning development discussions with managers
To get a sense of our company culture at PublicRelay, check out our Instagram.
PublicRelay is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, or Veteran status. We condemn actions such as discrimination, bullying, harassment, or retaliation in the workplace. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
- National origin
- Genetic information
- Gender identity or expression
- Veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Working conditions
- Wages and salary administration
- Employee benefits and application of policies