Public.com is an investing platform that helps people become better investors. Members can build a diverse portfolio of stocks, ETFs, and crypto within a single platform.
On Public, ownership unlocks an experience of content and education, contextual to their portfolio, created by a million+ strong community of investors, creators and analysts.
Public puts investors first, and doesn’t sell trades to market makers or take money from Payment for Order Flow (PFOF).
We announced our Series D funding round of $220 million in Feb. 2021, just two months after our Series C round. Our investors include Accel, Greycroft, (the original investors in Venmo) and Lakestar, as well as Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, NYU Stern professor and entrepreneur Scott Galloway, business executive Dick Parsons, Business Class founder Sophia Amoruso, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for creating a distinctive and personalized member support experience in the area of your responsibility and role in the team and our pod structure. Supporting our members and our team is a top priority. You are directly responsible for solving problems for members and creating business results through your service: depth and effectiveness of member interaction, supporting asset gathering, and creating strong member journeys. This is a remote role.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in financial services, ideally at a wealth management firm or bank.
- Licensed, with a S7 and S63 or S66.
- High degree of comfort or ability to learn and leverage technology to serve members.
- Experience working with regulatory and compliance frameworks to solve member issues
- Build and review processes for yourself, team and Public to serve members after identifying root-cause issues.
- Professionally develop yourself and others to meet evolving product needs and service needs of members.
- Creative problem solver and advocate for our members;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, while maintaining strong support and relationships within CX team and with our different business areas to solve member issues.
- Desire to learn and strong interest in Fin Tech and serving members’ investing goals.
- Active Public member (sign up today!)
- Series 24
- Experience or licensing in Options service
- Financial advisory experience
- Agile training or background
- Design thinking background
- Public member
Public is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.