Public.com lets you invest in any fractional asset, from stocks, ETFs, and crypto, to art, NFTs, and collectibles of any kind - all in one place.
Public helps people be better investors with a suite of investing tools, unique company data, and a community of millions of investors, creators, and analysts. This includes live shows about the markets, Town Halls with company executives, and custom company metrics.
Since 2019, Public has raised over $300 million. Investors include Accel, Tiger Global, as well as Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Maria Sharapova, Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, NYU Stern professor Scott Galloway, business executive Dick Parsons, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.
About the Role:
The Partner Lead will lead B2B partner programs with publicly-traded companies and ETF issuers. The right person for this role will be a strategic advisor who is passionate about delivering value to partners and can flawlessly execute on partner programs.
Ideal backgrounds for this role include investor relations (in-house as part of an agency), ETF marketing or operations, or other strategic client service roles. This individual will have a deep understanding of the public markets and the function of investor relations.
This role is based in New York and reports to the GM of IR Innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Lead B2B partner accounts, working directly with Investor Relations teams and senior leadership at publicly-traded companies and leadership at leading ETF issuers
- Manage and deliver on partner programs end-to-end, from defining scope of services to ensuring that partner campaigns drive consistently high-value and lead to long-term partnerships.
- Own partner insights and measurement using data intelligence platforms.
- Support BD efforts by identifying pipeline opportunities, leading pitch conversations, and developing sales enablement materials in partnership with our Head of BD.
Who you are:
- You bring 5-8 years of experience in a client service or similar role that involves understanding and delivering on partner objectives. You are a true strategic advisor to partners, and not just a project manager.
- You are a business athlete; you’re analytical yet can also clearly communicate data-driven insights to partners. The ideal candidate has experience using tools like Mixpanel and Looker.
- You are a strong client partner, understanding how to listen to partner needs and advise on new opportunities that partners may not be thinking of.
- You are a skilled presenter who is gifted at communicating and inspiring others around your ideas. You thrive in business development conversations with senior execs.
- You are proactive. In addition to flawlessly shipping scoped deliverables, you’re always thinking about new ways to bring value to partners.
- You are incredibly organized, with proven systems for tracking multiple work streams and timelines.
- We offer great health care plans and pay the full premium for you and your family including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO and sick leave
- Discounted fitness memberships
- 401k with 4% company match
- Your choice of gear - from laptop to desk, we got you covered
Public.com is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.