Public.com is an investing app that makes the stock market social. By building a transparent community of investors and offering fractional shares of thousands of publicly-traded companies, we’re making the stock market inclusive, educational, and fun.
We just announced our Series D funding round of $220 million, just two months after our Series C round. Our investors include Accel, Greycroft (the original investors in Venmo) and Lakestar as well as Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, Scott Galloway, Sophia Amoruso, Alexa von Tobel’s Inspired Capital, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.
With interest in the stock market surging among a new generation of investors, our community is growing rapidly, and we recently reached our 1MM member milestone just 18 months after launching. To support our ambitious goals, our team is growing and we’re looking for sharp, enthusiastic people who believe in our mission to fundamentally change the way people invest. Please note this role will be based out of New York City once it is safe to return to the office.
What you’ll do:
In support of our continued expansion, Public is seeking an experienced deal maker to lead our growth partnerships team. In this role, you will be in charge of initiating and designing partnership deals with content publishers, affiliate marketplaces, and social media influencers that drive a meaningful number of new accounts.
- Work closely with the Head of Acquisition Marketing to identify and close high impact influencer deals and brand partnerships
- Mentor and grow a team that supports influencer and affiliate marketing
- Source and vet new opportunities, and manage ongoing relationships with our creator partners
- Grow the user base and drive engagement and conversion across our network content creators
- Elaborate affiliate marketing placement strategies utilizing marketing analytics
Who you are:
- 7+ years of business development or partnerships experience closing seven-figure deals
- 3+ years of experience focused on creator/influencers partnerships
- 1-2 years experience in a leadership position where you have mentored junior employees
- Experience closing sponsorship deals with large well established influencers
- Familiarity with how the affiliate model works
- Communication and negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport with professionals ranging from young micro-influencers to c-suite executives
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to present to senior level executives
- Be part of a company with a real mission you can be proud of
- Rapidly growing - this role can be a catalyst to up your skills and experience
- We offer great health care plans and pay the full premium for you and your family including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO and sick leave
- Discounted fitness memberships
- 401k with 4% company match after 3 months of employment
- Your choice of gear - from laptop to desk, we got you covered
Public is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.