Public.com is an investing platform that helps people be better investors. Members can invest in any fractional asset, from stocks, ETFs, and crypto, to art, NFTs, and collectibles of any kind - all in one place.
On Public, people’s portfolios are supported by a suite of investing tools, content, and a community of millions of investors, creators, and analysts. This includes live shows about the markets, Town Halls with company executives, and custom company metrics.
Since 2019, Public has raised over $300 million. Investors include Accel, Tiger Global, as well as Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Maria Sharapova, Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, NYU Stern professor Scott Galloway, business executive Dick Parsons, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.
What you’ll do:
We're looking for a Web Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. Web Engineers work closely with product and design to create impactful features for our users, growth initiatives, as well as internal tools used by our staff.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- Proficiency with React (experience with Next.js is a plus)
- Experience with Jest & Cypress Testing Library
- Familiarity with Figma (used for design handoff)
- Strong attention to detail, and empathy for the user experience
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs and JSON data models
- Flexibility and capacity to switch contexts as business needs evolve
- Excellent communication skills
Public is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.