Senior Manager, Brand Marketing (NEW IP) $135k-175k
KRAFTON believes that games have the power to connect the world. We are a collective of independent studios united by a passion to delight players with daring original content, bold new experiences, and innovative technology. We value creativity, a dedication to learn and grow from challenges, and teamwork that connects us around a shared passion for our craft.
Best known for the genre-defining worldwide sensation PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, KRAFTON’s global studios include PUBG STUDIOS, Striking Distance Studios, Unknown Worlds, Bluehole Studio, RisingWings, and Dreamotion.
We are looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager with at least seven years of experience to develop and execute a global brand strategy and lead global go-to-market campaigns for a series of innovative action and adventure games.
· Develop and execute comprehensive global brand strategies for KRAFTON games and studios
· Build and manage the day-to-day execution of world-class go-to-market campaigns for innovative action and adventure games across multiple platforms
· Work with global KRAFTON teams to assure seamless worldwide execution of plans
· Earn trust and build a collaborative partnership with studio partners
· Align brand and go-to-market plans with KRAFTON global publishing goals and objectives.
· Work closely with cross functional teams - including communications MarCom, paid media, sales, business development, product marketing, and product management- to create seamless, holistic executions
· Establish, track, and report on campaign KPIs in conjunction with internal analytics and business intelligence teams; provide context and meaning for data
· Be a product and customer champion within the global KRAFTON organization
· Passionate gamer with at least seven years of brand marketing experience in gaming, entertainment, sports, or related technologies
· Expertise in both console and mobile launches, experience with mobile UA and advertising a must
· Self-starter with a bias for action who can come to a point of view and make recommendations on the best course of action
· Player-first mindset that advocates for our customers in everything they do
· Experience working in a multinational, global organization
· Simple, direct, and effective communicator
· Proactive style that runs towards challenges
· Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.