Website QA Engineer
KRAFTON America is hiring a Website QA Engineer for the Americas Publishing Technology Team that is responsible for ensuring that both consumer- and internal-facing interactive products are held to the highest standards for Krafton’s gamers and game makers.
You will be a part of the Americas Publishing Technology team, working closely alongside UI/UX, frontend engineering, backend engineering, and DevOps teams to to raise the bar of our existing and new Krafton consumer-facing and internal digital properties, and to improve and support our publishing team’s mission and vision. You’ll own the quality assurance process from start to finish, establishing QA best practices fleshing out test plans, and overseeing product delivery.
We’re looking for ambitious, solution-oriented professionals, who are decisive, have great attention to detail and are not afraid to experiment. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games and gaming. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to take on difficult tasks, and who question the status quo.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Participate in reviews of product requirements and functional spec, and analyze test feasibility and provide QA insight
- Develop test plan and test cases for Krafton’s various digital properties
- Perform black box and gray box testing to validate new features, analytics, SEO, and other stakeholder-defined requirements
- Develop and execute automated test scripts
- Identify and report issues. Debug and troubleshoot issues and track through resolution
The Website QA Engineer will report to the Director, Americas Publishing Technology.
- 3+ years of experience in a software quality assurance/automation engineer position, building applications for enterprise customer facing solutions
- Strong experience in developing and executing test plans for web frontend and backend
- Experience with testing a large portfolio of high-traffic web sites and applications, including the platform applications that power them
- Hands-on automation experience
- Strong understanding of current web standards and technologies
- Hands-on experience with test tools (e.g. Charles Proxy, Chrome Dev tool, Postman, etc)
- Working knowledge of CI/CD principles with tools like Jenkins, Git, and Bamboo
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate gamer
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply at jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Krafton we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
KRAFTON, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at KRAFTON, Inc., to begin the interactive process.
KRAFTON, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.