Product Marketing Manager - Mobile, Americas
KRAFTON, Inc. is currently seeking a talented, highly motivated, passionate, data informed, and experienced Product Marketing Manager - Mobile, Americas to join our team. The Product Marketing Manager - Mobile, Americas will lead, build, and mentor the marketing organization ushering in the next chapter of marketing genius to drive awareness, player engagement, and monetization of KRAFTON games to a broader audience while still catering to our loyal fan base.
As the Product Marketing Manager - Mobile, Americas, you will lead territory level “go to market”, consumer targeting, positioning, marketing strategies, innovative programs, and paid media (awareness and UA) through collaboration with the global marketing team and local stakeholders. This position will be responsible for NEW STATE MOBILE and any future mobile IPs while infusing equity and demand generation strategies for how we promote our mobile products within the Americas. Success in this role requires creativity, a deep understanding of our audience, direct and indirect leadership within marketing, cross-functional and international collaboration, and a focus on ROI for integrated marketing plans. All of this should support engaging new and existing audiences throughout the consideration process while displaying the best our games have to offer.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Serve as a passionate advocate and evangelist for the player experience within the Americas. Where appropriate, help define and renew brand positioning of the product, based on a strong understanding of the current and target audience’s motivations, interests, and the evolution of the competition.
- Define the regional strategy for your title and its community of players within the Americas. The regional strategy and marketing plans should be data-informed and audience-centric. This will support and guide the rest of the Americas cross-functional teams with their specific campaign planning as well as external media, creative, and other agencies where appropriate.
- Collaborate with global marketing, development, media agencies, 1st Party, and cross-functional teams to deliver long lead, territory specific go to market plans. The territory specific plans will identify marketing opportunities, challenges and solutions that match the overall strategic vision outlined by the global marketing team while guiding cross-functional teams in their planning. The Product Marketing Manager - Mobile will review the cross-functional team plans to ensure that they stay true to the regional strategy, are appropriate for the audience, and that the brand image remains consistent across all channels of communication.
- Develop communication plans around how to excite 1st party teams and partners with upcoming launches, tentpoles, live-op events, seasonal content, and licensor collaborations.
- Partner with internal and external agencies, designers, and outside resources to develop and deliver on-time marketing assets across multiple channels. Refine the creative direction with artists/designers based on data, performance, and user funnels.
- KPI Development and Mastery – Coach the broader regional team into aligning business models between brand awareness, performance marketing, and game operations. Be an advocate for future investments in mobile gaming.
- App Store Optimization - Partner with global marketing to optimize ASO testing strategy and execute ASO testing plan.
- Ad-Hoc Data Analysis – Produce long and short-term postmortems on activations, events, collaborations, media campaigns, and influencer partnerships. Be able to communicate effectively to interdisciplinary teams despite different focuses and different goals.
The Product Marketing Manager - Mobile, Americas will report to the Director of Marketing, Americas.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required, MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of experience in games or entertainment industry marketing, ideally in the mobile gaming space
- Demonstrated success in product positioning, creative and media strategies, customer acquisition, performance marketing, analysis and trends, and a broad understanding of related marketing fields
- Experience with ASO and UA are must-haves
- Experience in mobile marketing campaign development and working with agencies and designers.
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and translating those strategies into business plans
- Ability to influence, inspire, and motivate people within the team as well as across the organization
- Hands-on approach to implementation of and strong ownership for the success of campaigns.
- Results oriented with high standards for work
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking ability
- Good creative and aesthetic judgement
- Thinks big and is ok challenging the norm
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- In-depth knowledge of the games and entertainment industries
- Active mobile gamer with the ability to deconstruct the competition
KRAFTON, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at KRAFTON, Inc., to begin the interactive process.
KRAFTON, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
# # #