Krafton Americas is seeking a full-time Korean-English Interpreter to join our growing team in our beautiful Santa Monica, California location!
As Korean-English Interpreter, you will facilitate communication among team members across various departments and cultures, accurately interpreting written or spoken material. If you are an effective communicator and driven go-getter, who also has a passion for PUBG, then this may be the place for you!
- Provide simultaneous and consecutive interpretation during meetings into English or Korean ensuring accurate information is conveyed
- Translate a variety of documents including emails, proposals, social media content, meeting minutes, media reports, analytics reports, development plans, and marketing/PR materials
- Travel may be required to support meetings. (Not frequent)
- Work with other teams to schedule meetings.
**This position is a hybrid/ position.
- Strong English & Korean language skills
- Strong cultural understanding of English and Korean
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Creativity and abstract reasoning skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Master’s degree in translation & interpretation
- Experience in working as an in-house translator/interpreter or freelance translator/interpreter
- Can perform simultaneous and whispered interpretation
- Enthusiastic gamer
- Plays PUBG