Live Operations Product Manager, Unannounced Project
KRAFTON, Inc. is currently seeking a data informed Live Operations Product Manager experienced in creating and executing detailed strategies for both existing and new game titles to join our team. The Live Operations Product Manager will be a key member of an unannounced project and will be responsible for helping to drive and oversee live operations strategy, vision, and execution for an upcoming unannounced project. The ideal candidate has a successful track record of hands-on live operations experience supporting AAA products, a deep understanding of game business models, player behavior, and the desire to make the best game experience possible for players.
As the Live Operations Product Manager, you will create and execute detailed strategies and oversee live operations for the unannounced project. We are looking for a team member with hands-on live operations experience to drive alignment on monetization and retention features and content production that align with Krafton’s values and strategic goals.
You will drive live operations strategy and vision globally, while partnering with regional teams to meet the needs of their players and market. In addition, you will partner closely with the development team and the larger Publishing team to ensure success of the product and brand, delivering experiences that our players are excited about and that integrate well into the rest of the core projects services.
- Ensure the game runs smoothly as a service.
- Utilize data and knowledge of the strategy games space to make informed decisions to improve the game for our global audience.
- Help define key performance indicators and provide regular reporting and quantitative analysis on game performance to partners and stakeholders.
- Design and maintain live operations configuration tools and operational policies.
- Work closely with the development team to track progress and mitigate risks through the pre and post-launch stages of content, events, promotions, and more.
- Create, market, and maintain live ops event calendars, events, sales, and promotions.
- Provide detailed feedback on feature design documents with a deep understanding of player experience and business impact.
- Set KPI goals, forecasts, and test plans for new features, events, and promotions.
- Communicate with external agencies to ensure smooth operations of player support and player behavior services.
- Work with internal teams across the globe to facilitate and execute server maintenance.
- Partner with other internal Publishing functions to deliver experiences that our players are excited about and that integrate well into the rest of the core projects services.
The Live Operations Product Manager, Unannounced Project, will report to the Global Product Manager.
- 5+ years of professional experience in live operations in top performing games, preferably with some product management experience
- Knowledge of the strategy and collectible games space
- Knowledge of game economies and sustainable data-driven design
- Analytical problem solver
- Experience with live A/B testing
- Experience working with diverse internal and external teams
- Resourcefulness, positivity, and ability to take initiative
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about video games (a plus if you love strategy games!)
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Catered lunches
- Lots of company swag
KRAFTON, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this
commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open
position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment, please contact the HR Talent team at KRAFTON, Inc., to begin the interactive
KRAFTON, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
To evaluate your candidacy, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal
information, including your identification data (e.g., name, date of birth, driver’s license
number, social security number, passport number, and contact details), education
information, financial information (for payroll and benefits), and professional and
learn more, please visit https://na.battlegrounds.pubg.com/pp-website/, which includes a
link to an additional notice for California residents and which link can also be visited directly