KRAFTON, Inc. is currently seeking a talented, highly motivated, passionate, and experienced Marketing Manager to join our team. The Marketing Manager will be a key member of an unannounced project and will be responsible for helping to guide the execution of marketing plans within the Americas. The ideal candidate is a thinker and doer with outstanding communications skills, proven experience in the games industry, and a successful track record of supporting AAA products.
As the Marketing Manager, you will help define and execute the unannounced project marketing plans within the Americas. You will lead territory level “go to market”, consumer targeting, positioning, marketing strategies, innovative programs and paid media (awareness and UA) through collaboration with the global marketing lead and development. Success in this role requires creativity, an understanding of our audience, direct and indirect leadership within marketing, cross-functional teams and global marketing, and a focus on ROI for integrated marketing plans. All of this should support engaging new and existing audiences throughout the consideration process while displaying the best our game has to offer.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Define the regional strategy and its community of players within the Americas. The regional strategy and marketing plans should be data informed and audience centric. This will support and guide the rest of the Americas cross-functional teams with their specific campaign planning as well as external media, creative, and other agencies where appropriate.
- Collaborate with global marketing, development, media agency, 1st Party, and cross-functional teams to deliver long lead, territory specific go to market plans. The territory specific plans will identify marketing opportunities, challenges and solutions that match the overall strategic vision outlined by the global marketing team while guiding cross-functional teams in their planning. The Marketing Manager will review the cross-functional team plans to ensure that they stay true to the regional strategy, are appropriate for the audience, and that the brand image remains consistent across all channels of communication.
- Serve as an advocate and evangelist for the player experience within the Americas. Where appropriate, help define and renew brand positioning of the product, based on a strong understanding of the current and target audience’s motivations, interests, etc. and the competition.
- Partner with internal and external agencies, designers, and outside resources to develop and deliver on-time marketing assets across multiple channels.
- Monitor market trends, and conduct market research to understand players and to derive market insights in NA.
- Forecast, allocate, track, manage and be accountable for marketing budgets.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
The Marketing Manager, Unannounced Project will report to the Senior Global Brand and Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required, MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in games or entertainment industry Marketing. Preferably, with experience working on AAA games and live service-based titles.
- Demonstrated success in product positioning, creative and media strategies, customer acquisition, performance marketing, analysis and trends, and a broad understanding of related marketing fields.
- Ability to influence, inspire, and motivate people within the team as well as across the organization.
- Hands-on approach to implementation of and strong ownership for the success of campaigns.
- Results oriented with high standards for work products.
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking ability.
- Good creative and aesthetic judgement.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- In-depth knowledge of the games and entertainment industries.
KRAFTON, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at KRAFTON, Inc., to begin the interactive process.
KRAFTON, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
# # #