Senior Site Reliability Engineer
KRAFTON America is hiring a Senior Site Reliability Engineer for Americas Tech Team that builds products and services powering growth marketing and publishing activities.
Flexible, Remote and Work from Home options are available for this position until approximately May 2022. Afterwards we expect all employees to join us at our offices in Santa Monica, California or Saratoga Springs, NY where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and automate new solutions centered around the Kubernetes container orchestration platform and its ecosystem of projects
- Be responsible for solutions which maintain configuration and robustness of systems
- Analyze performance, metric placement and interpretation, and capacity planning
- Troubleshoot and debug runtime issues with software and hardware
- Do OS and hardware level optimizations
- Interact with developers to understand and validate their workflows, requirements, application performance, and application resilience
- Help ensure efficient processes to build, deploy, and continually test production code
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer will report to the Senior Site Reliability Engineer, Team Lead.
- Deep understanding of KOPS, Kubernetes, Docker, Containers
- 2+ years’ experience with Amazon Web Services including VPCs, IAM, ALB, databases, etc.
- 2+ years Linux systems experience (Ubuntu, Debian experience preferred, ideally conversant in Unix networking and C system calls)
- 2+ years Programming and/or scripting language (e.g. Go, Python, Java, Ruby, Rust)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies, chat-ops, etc.
- Proven experience building and scaling out mission-critical, elastic load distributed, and high throughput systems
- Experience with networking (e.g. packet analysis, routing protocols).
- Interest in video games and the gaming industry
- Strong communication skills and level head under pressure
- Open-source experience is a plus (a well curated blog, upstream accepted contribution, or community presence)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to create, organize, prioritize, and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
KRAFTON, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at KRAFTON, Inc., to begin the interactive process.
KRAFTON, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.