KRAFTON America is hiring a Web Designer for the Americas Publishing Technology Team that is responsible for designing both consumer- and internal-facing products powering growth marketing and publishing activities.
Flexible, Remote and Work from Home options are available for this position until approximately May 2022. Afterwards we expect all employees to join us at our offices in Santa Monica, California or Saratoga Springs, NY where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
You have a keen eye for design and detail, and stay on top of the latest trends across cyberspace, but especially in the marketing and promotion of video games. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, working across multiple brands with wildly different styles and identities, and can collaborate across multiple disciplines while ensuring each brand’s unique creative voice is consistent across various digital properties.
We’re looking for ambitious, solution-oriented professionals, who are decisive, have great attention to detail and not afraid to experiment. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games and gaming. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to take on difficult tasks, and who question the status quo.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Produces creative visual content for multiple channels, including Krafton’s consumer facing websites, emails, on-device services, social media, internal tools, and marketing campaigns
- Works with business leads and producers to understand the creative needs and scope of each project
- Collaborates closely with other cross functional teams, such as Frontend Engineering, Backend Engineering, QA, and Production, as well as various stakeholders throughout the design process
- Provides feedback to outside agencies or contractors on visual design as needed
- Provides designs which are compliant with established brand guidelines and style guides
- Prepares and presents proposals regarding design, content, features, standards, and creative new approaches for the use of online communication
The Web Designer will report to the Production Management, Team Lead.
- Three to five years of related design experience, including working as part of a cross-functional team
- Expert knowledge of industry standard design tools, including Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools
- Experience with ticket management and collaboration tools including Wrike and Confluence
- Experience in interaction design, usability, and information architecture, mobile development
- Passion for the video game industry and familiarity with Krafton’s brand
- Bachelor’s degree in a creative field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with email client design restrictions and requirements
- Experience with creating and maintaining component libraries such as Storybook
- Proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate gamer
KRAFTON, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at KRAFTON, Inc., to begin the interactive process.
KRAFTON, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.