Senior Frontend Engineer
KRAFTON America is hiring a Senior Frontend Engineer for the Americas Publishing Technology Team that is responsible for developing both consumer- and internal-facing interactive products powering growth marketing and publishing activities.
Flexible, Remote and Work from Home options are available for this position until approximately May 2022. Afterwards we expect all employees to join us at our offices in Santa Monica, California or Saratoga Springs, NY where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
You’re excited to dig into the latest high-profile framework update documentation and have alerts set up for whenever the MDN web docs change. You want to bring cutting-edge frontend tech to video game marketing digital products, and help build one of the premier game libraries in the world by communicating untold worlds to consumers via powerful interactive experiences.
We’re looking for ambitious, solution-oriented professionals, who are decisive, have great attention to detail and not afraid to experiment. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games and gaming. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to take on difficult tasks, and who question the status quo.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Build scalable, secure web applications that meet product and design requirements, supporting a wide portfolio of video games each with its own unique branding and feature set.
- Participates in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications, from simple promotional landing pages to enterprise-level ecommerce platforms..
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of products.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Mentors and advises less experienced team members, monitoring project status.
- Uses expertise of other team members and leverages a wide range of additional resources to explore/implement complex customized applications as a solution.
The Senior Frontend Engineer will report to the Senior Frontend Engineer, Team Lead.
- 3+ years experience developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (ReactJS, Vue, Angular, JS etc.)
- Experience architecting and developing frontend applications at scale
- Experience with integrating both traditional and headless CMSes into complex UIs.
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent experience
- Expertise in Vue
- Expertise in Wordpress integration
- Experience with creating and maintaining component libraries such as Storybook
- Proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate gamer
KRAFTON, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at KRAFTON, Inc., to begin the interactive process.
KRAFTON, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.