Marketing Tech Product Manager, Team Lead
KRAFTON America is hiring a Product Team Lead for Americas Tech Team that builds products and services powering growth marketing and publishing activities.
Flexible, Remote and Work from Home options are available for this position until approximately May 2022. Afterwards we expect all employees to join us at our offices in Santa Monica, California or Saratoga Springs, NY where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
You are a senior software product manager who has owned and developed multiple marketing tech tools and services. You have a comprehensive understanding of the user experience game publishing teams need to create to generate engagement and capture data in and outside the game for analysis and retargeting. You have experience helping the teams fulfil that need by driving collaboration among cross-functional teams including Product Lifecycle Management, Data Engineering and UXUI Design. You are also familiar with how game publishing teams leverage CRM tools such as Salesforce and Braze and how to provide tech support integrating such products along with bespoke tools built in-house.
You will be the lead of a product team as part of Americas Tech Team that builds marketing tools and technology for publishing activities by KRAFTON Americas. Your team is comprised of Project Managers who will manage Americas Tech Team’s Scrum and individual projects under your supervision. You will set and track missions, goals and roadmap of the products and services built by Americas Tech in alignment with those of KRAFTON Americas.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Build and track roadmap for products and services by Americas Tech Team
- Set and track goals and missions for Americas Tech in alignment with those of Krafton Americas
- Work closely with Lifecycle Management Team of KRAFTON Americas as well as publishing counterparts of KRAFTON game studios and external partners to help realize their publishing goals
- Lead and supervise project managers of Americas Tech’s Product Team
The Marketing Tech Product Manager, Team Lead will report to the Director of Publishing Technology.
Staff & Resources:
The team currently includes 2 full time employees of varying title levels across Tech Production. Additional headcount may be required to achieve our aggressive objectives, and the Marketing Tech Product Manager, Team Lead will make the case for adding talent, as needed.
- 5+ years experience in owning marketing tech products and services as product manager, preferably in gaming
- Hands-on experience in or profound understanding of project management in SW development, customer life-cycle management and/or product design.
- Ability to mentor and supervise project managers for the achievement of their individual professional as well as the success of the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to create, organize, prioritize, and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
KRAFTON, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at KRAFTON, Inc., to begin the interactive process.
KRAFTON, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
# # #