KRAFTON, Inc. is a collective of independent game development teams responsible for various entertainment properties, including PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, ELYON, and TERA. The name, which is derived from the word craftsmanship, is an acknowledgement of the company’s never-ending pursuit of innovation and creating engaging experiences.
KRAFTON currently consists of PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings. KRAFTON is in growth mode and seeking a Business Strategy Associate who will be full-time in our Santa Monica, California office. The Santa Monica office is currently building out the Strategy Team that oversees the overall growth of PUBG and the development of initiatives that align with KRAFTON's strategic priorities. We are a passionate team that is looking to add a squad member who is a highly organized and business savvy individual with outstanding analytical and communication skills. Being self-motivated is a must, as well as familiarity with business strategy, modeling, and development.
- Develop an understanding of PUBG's business environment and strategy
- Perform competitive/player analysis and identify gaps and opportunities
- Demonstrate domain knowledge and expertise in a range of skills, such as business model development, financial modeling, organizational strategy, customer/ market research, etc.
- Collaborate with internal team members to define project objectives, set key performance metrics, and establish project methodologies
- Conduct research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and analysis on projects related to marketing, creative content, game features, UI, etc.
- Incorporate strategic insights into presentation materials for management
- At least 4 years of strategy related or other relevant experience
- Experience at a large consulting firm highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytics and presentation skills
- Open minded listener who can understand differing views, opinions, and aspects of business
- Open to cultural differences in order to lead a global strategy that reflects diverse opinions from various regions
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills
- MBA or Master of Economics, mathematics, statistics, and econometrics or science
- Passionate gamer who understands other gamers and how we are making decisions in game play
- Korean language skills a plus
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Weekly Grubhub lunch stipend
- Game and Fitness reimbursement programs
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops and free PUBG play on Steam
- Fun team building activities throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.