KRAFTON, Inc. is a collective of independent game development teams responsible for various entertainment properties, including PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, ELYON, and TERA. The name, which is derived from the word craftsmanship, is an acknowledgement of the company’s never-ending pursuit of innovation and creating engaging experiences. KRAFTON currently consists of PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.
We are seeking a Business Data Analyst to join our Business Insights team full time, supporting management's decision making on PUBG and upcoming titles. The right candidate will be a highly organized individual with outstanding analytical, leadership and communication skills to lead analytics projects. Being self-motivated is a must, as well as familiarity with the whole funnel of data analysis - from processing, cleansing, build models, visualization to communicating results to management and related teams.
Role and Responsibilities
- Problem solving for management/business/development teams by applying your ninja analytic skills on our internal/external data sources
- Partner with developers, marketers, engineers, and operators to translate business insights into decisions and action
- Develop KPIs, provide/monitor tools and dashboards that measure the health of our products and find key levers that drive business performance
- Design and analyze marketing performance; communicate results and launch decisions
- Find opportunities for growth and efficiency for PUBG
Skills to create thrills
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative/analytical field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, and Engineering – Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a data analytics role
- Proficiency in SQL – able to write complex but structured and efficient queries and handle edge cases within a large dataset
- Experience in programming, especially with data science & visualization libraries in Python or R
- Data Visualization and reporting skills
- Strong oral, organizational, and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business
- Experience in performing analysis on Spark, Hadoop related infrastructure
- Experience with using cloud systems (AWS, Azure or equivalent)
- Passionate gamer and avid PUBG fan
- Hungry for Chicken
- Korean language skills a plus
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Weekly Grubhub lunch stipend
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops and free PUBG play on Steam
- Fun team building activities throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.