PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster battle royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager who will be full-time in our Santa Monica, California location. The Santa Monica office is in growth mode and we have the desire to create a world-class creative team that will help define PUBG’s creative strategy and execution moving forward. We are a team of passionate gamers who are looking to add a squad member who will help keep the Central Creative team ensure projects stay on-time and in budget. If you are passionate about project management and have a hankering for chicken dinners, then this may be the place for you!
Creative Team – Projects Management
- Draw up plans for multiple projects and manage creative requests from start to finish
- Work closely with colleagues on the creative team, our publishing team and development units to priorities on workloads and delivering on timelines on creative projects.
- Check status in each project day-to-day and draw attention to any issues that arise that you perceive may impact assigned deliverables.
- Cajole your close colleagues to ensure that creative briefs are completed and submitted on time and contain all relevant information needed to complete the project.
- Operate as a bridge between agencies and the creative team acting as the fulcrum driving effective communication, administering contracts, and reconciling invoices.
Process Analysis & Improvement
- Introspective analysis on we can improve processes in a startup like environment to ensure the efficiency and exceptional quality of creative team projects
- Share ideas for improvement with team and agency partners. Essentially, you have ownership of the creative team workflow & collaboration
- Direct creative workflow process and manage deliverables against deadlines.
- Adapt to new project management tools and communication processes and actively suggest methods in order to improve streamlining the work.
- Bilingual in Korean and English heavily preferred for this position
- Strong experience collaborating and providing exceptional communication skills with internal and external teams and partners.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ensuring everyone is up to date on their deliverables
- Identifying any bottlenecks of ongoing projects and suggest solutions with creative team members.
- Forward-thinking attitude with confidence to make decisions to ensure delivering assets on deadline.
- 6+ years of PM experience
- Overseas business trips might be required
- Experience at an Ad Agency or AAA Game company preferred
- PUBG player is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Game and Fitness reimbursement programs
- Daily lunch stipend to local food hall and fully stocked kitchen for snacks/drinks
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and happy hours throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.