PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster battle royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
The PUBG Corp. Central Creative Santa Monica Team is responsible for developing and creating assets that promote, market and support our game while satisfying, teaching and helping our fans. We have the unique privilege to make content that promotes one of the most heightened experiences in the battle royale arena. We love creating cinematic moments out of thrilling in-game combat encounters, capturing the moment-to-moment excitement inherent in a battle royale setting, and showing the fans what we know to be the most intense battle royale experience in gaming.
What We’re Looking For
We’re seeking a Game Capture Artist to work REMOTELY in the Los Angeles area. However, once the offices in LA reopen, we will be working out of the Santa Monica office. The ideal candidate must have a creative mind, a photographic eye and a passion for PUBG. Excellent frame composition skills and a background in photography are a big plus. This is a freelance position.
What You Will Do
Working with the Central Creative Team to perform and complete the following tasks for various media assets including, but not limited to:
- Gameplay Capture: Helping capture gameplay by performing as an “actor” in-game during capture sessions led by our Capture Specialist for trailers and other promotional video content.
- Capturing Screenshot Stills for promotional use.
- executing high skill level actions in PUBG consistently for cinematic shots.
- Learning in-game Debug system and memorizing commands to use at a moments notice.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
The ideal candidate will have over 200+ hours of PUBG minimum.
Working with the Central Creative team, a Game Capture Artist helps bring game capture footage to life not just by following the direction of the video capture specialist, but by collaborating with everyone in the capture session to make the footage look as great as it possibly can. This is why it’s important that the Capture Artist learn quickly, respond well to direction and be a team player.
Knowledge of the game is one of the most important aspects of this job. from knowing what items spawn on what maps to knowing locations to help contribute to location scouting.
This candidate possesses great attention to detail and direction, has a keen eye for photography and frame composition, and has the ability to follow direction quickly.
The applicant must possess a very strong work ethic, possess outstanding multi-tasking skills, and consistently perform in a fast-paced and demanding creative environment.
- Experience in playing/mastering PUBG for PC.
- Experience with the PUBG In-Game Replay Editor.
- Experience with other FPS game and working knowledge of the industry as a whole.
- General photography experience - ie, knowledge of framing, exposure and basic color correction.
- Strong PC general computing skills, basic networking and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Excellent multi-tasking and self-management skills, and also able to take direction and constructive feedback.
- Highly creative, detail-oriented and deadline driven.
- When called upon, must be able to contribute to brainstorm sessions with other creatives.
- Gaming experience and proficiency with PUBG is a MUST.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when necessary.
- Self starter and fast learner who is ready to hit the ground running.