PUBG Corporation seeks an experienced prop artist to help us craft top-quality content at our Madison, WI office. We are a small, multi-disciplinary team creating map and game content for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, including maps like the mini-royale offering "Sanhok" and "Karakin", as well as the Erangel Remaster.
- Create beautiful, functional, and optimal assets and environment art for our levels that are realistic and engaging
- Collaborate with art direction and design to preserve their vision, from grey blocks to completion
- Work effectively with all members of the team, learning development knowledge and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and Console Development
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience creating game-ready assets
- Extensive knowledge of 3dsMax or Maya and Substance Painter and Designer
- Experience with Zbrush, SpeedTree, Marvelous Designer, or World Machine is a plus
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR), using Substance Painter/Designer.
- Ability to take direction well and provide constructive and well-articulated feedback to improve art quality
- Must have a portfolio showing the aforementioned skills and expertise
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive amount of Paid Time Off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Video Game Budget of $300/year
- Gym cost reimbursement each month
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking downtown Madison, WI
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and events throughout the year
Please send a copy of your resume and a link to a portfolio website of your professional work.