PUBG Corporation seeks a senior environment artist to take on a co-leadership role in creating exceptional assets and environments at our Madison, WI office. We are a small, multi-disciplinary team creating map and game content for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, including our latest mini-royale offering "Sanhok".
- Create beautiful, functional, and optimal assets and environment art for our levels
- Define and develop asset lists based on art direction and budgetary limits
- Collaborate effectively with art direction and design to preserve their vision, from grey blocks to completion
- Use your experience to find creative and technically-sound ways to raise the quality of our art and workflows
- Work effectively with all members of the team, sharing development knowledge and developing best practices, and mentoring more junior developers.
- Six (6) or more years of demonstrated experience creating game-ready assets
- Extensive knowledge of 3dsMax or Maya and Substance Painter and Designer
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with Zbrush, SpeedTree, Marvelous Designer, or World Machine is a plus
- Deep understanding of composition, color theory and lighting.
- Great knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Ability to take direction well and provide constructive and well-articulated feedback to improve art quality
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive amount of Paid Time Off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Video Game Budget of $300/year
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking downtown Madison, WI
- Gaming industry incentive trip after your first year paid for by the company
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and events throughout the year
Please send a copy of your resume and a link to a portfolio website of your professional work.