[ WHO WE ARE ]
We are a global video game organization based out of Seoul, South Korea. The name derives from the slogan “Keep the craftsmanship on”, a rendition of our commitment to developing and publishing world class games from our studios and publishing centers across the globe.
While in India, chances are you know us better as the creators of PUBG, we are also the makers of TERA and ELYON. Our stellar studios based across the globe include PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.
[ ABOUT THE ROLE ]
Krafton India is looking for a Public affairs & Government relations Manager with 10+ years of relevant experience. The role will support the organization in developing Public & Corporate policies, interact with government and non-government organizations and develop corporate relationships. Position reports to the Chief Legal Officer.
[ RESPONSIBILITIES ]
- Public and Governmental Policy – India
- Communicate and interact with governmental offices and agencies to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Work with Govt and related bodies, understand processes and liaise with the Company's business to provide inputs and create necessary processes.
- Outreach to community and non-governmental organizations to foster corporate relations with the Indian gaming and business communities.
- Develop educational programs for both external and internal presentation regarding all facets of the above.
- Monitor governmental, business and general sentiment regarding the Company.
- May require involvement in legal proceedings in India. Some travel required within India and broader region.
[ REQUIREMENTS ]
- 10+ years of relevant experience in premium companies in India. Experience in Technology/Entertainment companies preferred
- Masters degree in a relevant subject preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Korean language skills desirable, but not required.
Location: Bengaluru, India