Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We are KRAFTON – a collective of independent game development studios brought together to create innovative and engaging entertainment experiences for gamers across the world.
Since the release of our flagship title – PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS – in 2017, it has become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, with regional KRAFTON offices located across the globe.
Our Amsterdam Office is KRAFTON’s EMEA Headquarters which covers the Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS regions, with teams dedicated to Publishing, Esports, Content, Communications and General Operations. These teams support all local offices and development studios in our region.
Onsite, our Amsterdam Office also houses PUBG Studios which is busy with the development of an exciting new IP, currently known as Project “Black Budget”.
As an Vegetation Artist you will work as a key member of the art team to create high-quality and detailed vegetation models.
Basic Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build visual stunning environments and AAA-quality art assets
- Support the level artists with creating vegetation assets from shrubs to large trees.
- Model high and low polygon assets and texture them through the PBR pipeline, helping to set the bar for other artists at the studio.
- Ensure assets created follow the given art direction, are within the agreed production deadlines, and conform to the required technical specifications.
- Receive, give, and apply feedback effectively while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Use a positive style of communication working with the Production team and Art Leads, keeping them informed of any dependencies, blockers, and cross-department challenges.
We are ideally looking for:
- Some experience in the games industry (preferably AAA)
- A portfolio with examples of high-quality vegetation artworks.
- Experience in Blender.
- Experience in creating high-poly vegetation assets (bake-to-plane workflow)
- Excellent communication skills to communicate internally in teams, self-motivated, directed with strong time management skills that enable you to work well with deadlines.
- Expertise in UE4\UE5
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Zuid area, a buzzing business hub in the southern part of the city.
Close to our office you can find a broad choice of cuisine – such as the iconic Market 33 Food Hall, offering vibrant social settings.
Also, nearby is one of the main public transportation hubs – Amsterdam Zuid train, metro, tram & bus station, bringing the city’s highlights close, be it one of the many museums, canals, parks, or culinary experiences you are interested in.
Likewise, our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse atmosphere – being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 40 different nationalities, and we are still expanding our team!
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive, and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions, and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience, then apply right away!